November 26, 2008

Who wants some Quickpages?

I forgot to put on here that Haynay Designs is giving away a quickpage a day from her Beautiful Blessings kit this week on her blog. Go check them out!
http://haynay.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2008-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-06%3A00&updated-max=2009-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-06%3A00&max-results=50

I so need to get ready for Thanksgiving. I have yet to clean my house or finish shopping for the food. I need to get on that right now so that I can start preparing the food tonight. I started to last night but came down with a killer migraine. One of the ones that are so bad it made me get sick! I took a Treximet, but it didn't really help, usually those suckers kick in in 10 minutes, but not last night. I was in pain. I feel better today, but I'm just not in the mood to get it in gear.

Off to try to clean. Andrew makes it nearly impossible to get anything done. He likes to "help" me and always ends up making more of a mess than what I start with. Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments: