November 24, 2008

Black Friday!!! I can't wait!!

I've been working on some top secret pages for my CT, but I can't share just yet. I will say that I'm getting excited about Black Friday!! I don't know if we really need to go out shopping because I think we're pretty much done with Christmas presents, BUT I'm just so excited to take advantage of some of the killer deals in the digi-world.
Scrap Matters is having a 40% off sale with a free mega kit w/$10 purchase!!
Here's what I'm eyeing so far:

I'm sure I'll find some other stuff that I just have to have, but there are a couple of other places I wouldn't mind shopping at as well. Too bad I don't have an endless supply of money for scrapping supplies :)

I did a page with Britt's Very Merry add-on and I absolutely love the way it came out!! Can't wait to buy the kit to do some more pages of this photo shoot!


http://www.scrapmatters.com/gallery3/showphoto.php?photo=15142

2 comments:

TuTu's Bliss said...

I love this stuff too. I was so excited when photobucket added the scrapbook feature..now I am a digital scrapbooking queen!! It is addictive isn't it??

Vladimir said...

That "baby Santa" is very cute. :)