November 21, 2008

cousins

I'm so ready for the holidays. I love all the food, smells, atmosphere and general morale of everyone! They especially remind me of how grateful I am to have my family. I don't know what I would do without them. The holidays have been pretty hard for us these last couple of years since Samantha has passed. It's hard to celebrate and be merry when a loved one is gone.

I hope that since Andrew is actually old enough to kind of get opening presents and can enjoy all the yummy food, it might be a little easier. Also, we've added Allison and Hayden to our family since last year and will have another little one next year! (Brad's. Not mine.) There are going to be babies everywhere!

So anyways, with the family in my thoughts, I did a page with my cousins. This is from Wayne's wedding last year. I miss him. Can't wait til he gets back from Japan. There are so few of our actual "family" left, it's hard when one of them is 1,000s of miles away. I truly am grateful for my cousins. We've all grown up together and even though we are all not as close as we use to be, I'm glad we've all found our own paths in life!


http://www.scrapmatters.com/gallery3/showphoto.php/photo/14789/ppuser/364

No comments: