August 6, 2011

Ready to start your engines?

Welcome back everybody! I'm excited to announce that I will now be selling at Zig Zag Scraps! I feel like it has been a long time since I've designed anything and I'm really excited to be at it again and I hope you are too!
My first new release is On the Go, perfect for all those car related photos and enough goodness in here to make a non-specific themed page. Also included in this collection is 29 wordart strips to add to your page! It's also 20% off this weekend!


I'm also releasing a Cardstock Basics pack. It includes 50 different colors and is perfect go to when you need a solid. This is the first in line of basics I'm creating. It's also 20% off right now.


Check out these awesome layouts by my personal CT and the Zig Zag Scrap CT:

layout by Becca:
 layout by Barbara:

 

layout by Kim: 

layout by Mirjam:

double layout by Janine:

 

 layout by Li:

layout by Katie:
 

 layout by DoggiNo:
 

layout by Stacy:

layout by Ophelia also using other goodies:

4 comments:

Toni said...

Hi Sarah -- I would completely love this kit and the wordart and the CS but the link is broken. Can you tell me how I can purchase these?
tones65@westnet.com.au

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah.
Awesome design - especially the one at the top of the page!

Unknown said...

Loved to read your blog. I would like to suggest you 123essay.org/best-essay-writing-service-reviews that traffic show most people read blogs on Mondays. So it should encourage blogger to write new write ups over the weekend primarily

Công ty thiết kế biệt thự nhà đẹp Kiến An Vinh said...

nice blog

House design company, beautiful villa design in Vietnam

 You are looking for:

thiết kế biệt thự vườn

thiết kế nhà

thiết kế biệt thự

thiết kế nhà đẹp