February 17, 2009

Who doesn't love Scrap Matter's Daily Download???

Here's a sneak peek at the next daily download that starts February 23rd.


What I've been up to:

Amanda Heimann and Ziggle Designs have teamed up again with this AMAZING Firefly Lane kit! I wish I had some firefly catching pictures, but I don't. It's so versatile that I was able to use it for pictures of the park last fall with Andrew and my brother, Brad.

http://scraporchard.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=28364
Bren Boone has this CUTE mini kit, Apple of My Eye, for free in the Scrap Orchard gallery!

http://scraporchard.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=28173&ppuser=1471
This page was for a scraplift challenge at Scrap Matters. I may go back and change the colors of the flowers. I'm not quite feeling it.
If you haven't picked up the Enchanted Artbox collab between SherrieJD and Tangie Baxtor, I highly recommend that you do! There is so much awesomeness in that kit!
I've been eyeing Dani Mogstad and Kristin Cronnin Barrow's Deerest Spring kit since it came out and decided to buy it for myself for Valentine's Day. I'm sooo glad I did. I love it.

No comments: