January 29, 2010

New Collab on sale today! and maybe a freebie or three

Well I planned on posting this last night and having it automatically posted this morning, but one of my children decided that they couldn't sleep without mommy so I was in bed early and then today we had an impromptu day out. The good news is the kids are staying with grandma and I have the night to myself. My house is way too quiet and I'm actually able to sit here and watch The Soup in silence.

I've teamed up with Lil' Digi Bits by Jude (the DigiChick) and Stacy's Backdoor Designs (Digiridoo Scraps) to create this awesome collab Storytime. You can get it this weekend for 20% off. If you stay with me through the end you'll find some coordinating freebies!







My layout that I also used for the Roadmap to Scrap 01/29 that I'm hosting at ScrapMatters. Come join me and earn some points!


layout by Stacy:


layout by Jude:


layout by Erin:


layout by Megan:


layout by Li:


layout by Stefanie:


layout by Kim:


layout by Megg:


layout by Annisa:


layout by Jan:


layouts by Katie:




layouts by Angela:



I seriously have the best CT ever! Still with me? Would you like another alpha for this kit? You can download this alpha through 4shared HERE.



Head over to Jude's and Stacy's blogs to pick up some more coordinating freebies.

Jude - http://lildigibits.blogspot.com

Stacy - http://stacysbackdoor.blogspot.com/

10 comments:

Talia French said...

This is such a great kit! Thanks for the alpha too!

Persnickety Prints said...

Great Kit! Thanks for the Freebie. It will be posted on the Freebie page at Pernickety Prints.

krulls said...

Thank you so much! Love the kit...and the freebie too :)

AmyP said...

Sarah the add on alpha is really cute. I love the spots!

samnio said...

great blog.

http://palavrassemjeito.blogspot.com

Justine said...

Thank you so much!
-justine

馬來西亞 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelseyll =) said...

Thanks for this alpha...just now saw it! It's adorable! =)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the cutie alpha!!! Love it!

Céline Rozec said...

Thank you.
C'est super