November 17, 2008

Say What?!?!

Something must be wrong with me (and the kids) I laid them down for bed last night at around 6:30. I put Allison in our bed with me and fell asleep!!! I woke up around 2am from Allison waking up to be fed and stayed up for about an hour. Went back to sleep and slept until 9 this morning! That's the most I've slept in a really long time. I think all three of us are refreshed and ready to go now. :) Actually, they are both napping now. Thank goodness for naps!
I did some pages this weekend. We had the girls so not much computer time for me.
This one used the freebie kit in November's Scrap Matters newsletter. It's an awesome kit!
I used Haynay Designs really versatile Summer in the Hamptons kit for these little pictures of Andrew. He was such a cute little baby! I miss him like this!

http://www.scrapmatters.com/gallery3/showphoto.php/photo/14353/ppuser/364

This page uses the Scrap Matters welcome kit that you can get simply by posting an introduction in the Scrap Matters forum and uploading 10 layouts to the gallery! Erica Zane made this awesome Welcome Home kit. It went perfectly for pics of Andrew and my mom from last Christmas!
Well, it's 2pm and I still haven't found my way to the shower. I should probably do that! And the daily cleaning, starting dinner, entertaining the kids, blah, blah, blah. Oh and I need to go haul in some wood for this darn fireplace.

No comments: