November 12, 2008

I did a couple more pages!

I'm in a scrapping mood I suppose. I really just think the weather sucks right now and I don't feel like cleaning my house. I did a couple of pages using Erica Zane's Where the Heart Blooms kit. I really liked this kit. So many fun things to do with it!




and I just finished a page using Haynay Designs Fall Splendor Pumpkin add-on kit. I was going through old pictures and found this one of Andrew. There is something about it that I absolutely love. I wanted all the focus to be on the pic on this LO.

Well, I really should get to bed. Andrew wouldn't fall asleep tonight. He screamed for at least two hours. I got him up once and let him come downstairs for a little bit. He cried as soon as I put him down again. I let him cry for a little bit longer and then put him in bed with me for a little, but he was still crying. I laid him down again and he fussed for a bit, but FINALLY fell asleep.

No comments: