December 1, 2008

What a Weekend

I'm so glad this weekend is over. It was just exhausting. We had a nice Thanksgiving with the family, but man was it chaotic! Randy and I went shopping on Friday and Saturday and pretty much finished up Christmas shopping. I'm so glad. I try not to leave the house in December because of all the people.

After doing some Black Friday shopping online, I was able to do a couple of pages. I also needed to finish up some challenges for Scrap Matters points.
I used Haynay Designs new Grab Bag for these two pages:





the Very Merry collab of Britt-ish Designs and Decrow Designs for these. I'm so happy I bought this kit! It's one of my favorites!!:



This is done with Britt's White Christmas that was in her grab bag:
This page uses the Scrap Matters collab Comfort and Joy:
Well, the kids both decided to wake up at the same time, I'll have to add credits later.

No comments: