December 18, 2008

Some more pages

I ended up getting everybody's sickness on Monday and pretty much stayed in bed all day, and now the three of us have head colds! I'm hoping we will all be healthy soon.

I've done a couple pages. I really, really want to get in gear and make up a book for Andrew. He's always looking at the paper scrapbooks of the girls and I have so many pages of him, that I want to print off some. I want to do loose pages in protective covers for him so that he doesn't destroy a bound book, but I would like to have an actual book for myself. I just need to get in gear and finish up some of his earlier pages. I just don't have the desire to do something I need to do. I just can't seem to find the perfect colors for those beginning pages.

Both babies are sleeping right now so I'm doing a little internet surfing. There are so many other things I should be doing, but honestly I don't really feel like doing them. I'm still not feeling 100% better and I just love doing nothing when my house is quiet.
Andrew has started doing the cutest little thing. He'll stand with his arms crossed and hold his elbows with the opposite hands then push his little hip out and start babbling. He'll pause and wait for you to say something, then continue to babble. It's just the cutest little thing ever!
These two pages were from the Winter Shimmer kit available in the Scrap Matters newsletter:
This was for the speed scrap the other day:
Here's one I did of Misty's baby Hayden:
Okay, my eldest monkey is upstairs yelling at me to come get him. So much for my quiet time!

No comments: