December 10, 2008

Probably only exciting to a scrapper!

This layout was chosen for the layout of the week at Scrap Matters. I honestly love that place. I feel like I "fit" in nicely:
This one's of me and Randy at the Brickyard last year. I did it for a scraplift challenge at SM.

http://www.scrapmatters.com/gallery3/showphoto.php/photo/16592/ppuser/364

I went shopping at Scrap Orchard and bought some really great stuff from Matahati. This is from a long time ago when we went to the East coast on vacation.

This one is for the cookie exchange at Sweet Shoppe Designs. I'm in love with the way it turned out!


Haynay has a new kit out this week called Little Boy Express available at Scrap Matters. Here's the page I did using it:
http://www.scrapmatters.com/gallery3/showphoto.php/photo/16244/ppuser/364

She has some wordart freebies on her blog. Go check them out!

She's also hosting a daytime speed scrap Friday December 12th at 1 p.m. EST. Verdict is still out on whether or not I can make it, all depends on if the babies nap.

No comments: