September 27, 2009

New Element Packs and CU items and a freebie!

I'm back again to share some new goodies that are now in my shop! I have a new felt alpha, a patterned paper pack and some commercial use layered paper templates and a freebie for you. (click on images to go to store)










Here's what my CT have done with these new goodies!

Layout by Jude:


Layouts by Li:




Layout by Becca:


Layout by Meggan:


Here's my little freebie for you! Drewskie is what I call Andrew sometimes when we're feeling silly. It just seemed to fit these papers for some reason. Image is linked to 4shared.

3 comments:

LOFT said...

Thank you for the "Drewskie" papers--love that name!

Lori T. said...

Thanks for the papers, they're very nice!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Sep. 29, 2009. Thanks again.