September 10, 2009

World Traveler Collab with 2 Freebies!

I've been such a slacker this week and haven't done anything computer related since last Friday! It's crazy that I'm not suffering withdrawals or anything, but it's been nice to do some home improvement projects and then veg out in front of our new television in the evenings. I just checked out a book that I've been wanting to read for a while at the library today, but wanted to get some work done before I started reading. I'm bad about reading. I HAVE to finish the book within a day or two. Nothing else gets accomplished.

I didn't really advertise this as much as I wanted to, but I'm extending my creative team call until midnight tonight (EST) If you've just stumbled across my blog or haven't done it yet, APPLY NOW! I will be announcing my new team members tomorrow.



I also want to share my newest kit with you all! I teamed up with Haynay Designs to bring you World Traveler. I just love how this came out. If you read until the end of this post, you can pick up two coordinating add-ons!



Here's a layout I did. I took this picture on our trip to NYC. We were on a ferry going to Ellis Island and I tried googling to find the name of this building, but no pictures came up that looked like this. I also have a ton of pictures from a trip to Europe that I took about 10 years ago that would go perfectly with this kit.



Here's some inspiration for you from my fabulous team:

Layout by Katie:


Layout by Becca:


Layout by Stacy:


Layout by Erin:


Layout by Li:


I just love the versatility of this kit! Are you ready for some freebies? You can pick up mine through 4shared by clicking HERE or the image.



You can get Heather's freebie by visiting her blog: http://haynay.blogspot.com/



That's all for now... I need to get moving on a couple other things so I can get to my book before the kids wake up.

4 comments:

RoverGal said...

Great kit - I've already put it in my wish list! Thanks for the add-on freebie!

Kelseyll =) said...

Thanks for the add on freebie. I wish I had Paris pictures!!! Well...I guess I do in a way...but I was only 6 weeks old..does that REALLY count?? I don't think so! lol...excited for your CT announcement tomorrow! =)

Melissa said...

Thanks for the freebie to that adorable kit.

Dream Big Designs said...

I have not heard from you yet, and was hoping you recieved my email about the CT call...if not, my blog is dreambigdigi.blogspot.com.
My galleries and such are on there. Thanks for looking. Leave a comment if you need my email ~Cheri