August 11, 2009

A little freebie for you!

I meant to get this packaged up and loaded to 4shared yesterday, but I was gone all day and didn't get around to it. We went shopping for Allison's first real pair of shoes. We got a pair of white and pink Nikes for $20 thanks to the kind clerk at Muncie J.C. Penny's! She's about to start walking and we had one pair of sandals for her, but lost one the last time we went to the Muncie Target. We went back to that Target yesterday and I asked if they had it and they did! Too bad doesn't fit anymore. The girl has went from a 6-12 month shoe to a size 5 in less than a month!

Here's my little freebie for you. An alpha that coordinates with my new Wild Oats Collab. Click on image to get to 4shared.

4 comments:

Pattycakes said...

Thank you!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Aug. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

AmyP said...

Have I mentioned to you how cool I think this alpha is? ;-) Thank you for offering it for FREE!

Beth said...

I used this alpha in a layout I just did! It was the inspiration for the whole thing, actually -- I tried scrapping the photos once and came to the end (when I usually do my title) and decided that this alpha was perfect ... but then the rest of my layout just DIDN'T work (it was giving me fits from the start, actually). So I scrapped (haha) the first version and started over, doing my titlework first. I love the layout that resulted! Thanks for the great alpha!

http://scrapmatters.com/gallery3/showphoto.php?photo=94622