August 10, 2009

I'm Wild about this new Kit!

I have a new kit out today. I teamed up with Chelle's Creations at ScrapMatters to make this farm kit. I'm really happy with how it turned out and love that it can be used for more than just farm layouts. You can get it on sale right now in my shop!


Here are several pages of inspiration for you viewing pleasure!

Layout by Li:


Layout by Stacy:


Layout by Megg:


Layouts by Becca:




Layouts by AmyP:






Layout by Amylee:



Britt-ish Designs also has a gorgeous new collab, I'm Yours, available at ScrapMatters.



I had to borrow a wedding picture from my cousin just to enjoy the wedding feel of this kit and I love it!


{credits}


{credits}

I've been avoiding the computer all weekend, which was actually rather nice! I read a disturbingly good book in less than 24 hours and enjoyed some much needed family time.

No comments: