August 12, 2009

CU Buttons only $1 today and a freebie!

I love buttons which is why I'm releasing my first CU product today, a pack of 32 buttons. No credit required, but it's always appreciated. I tried to mix them up and include ones that were different than what I've seen in digital kits. All were photographed and extracted by me and left in their original state. They are only $1 Thursday only!!! They would be awesome for your personal supply stash as well. I mean, really, can you ever have too many buttons? I've also included a little sampler at the end of this post with recolored versions included. (image is linked to the store)



So I did a dumb thing today. I was trying to move all of my recently downloaded scrap supplies from my harddrive onto my EHD. While moving and deleting of the HD, I somehow managed to delete my ENTIRE Sweet Shoppe folder. And then without realizing that I deleted it, I emptied my recycling bin. Everything that I've bought and accumulated over the last two years is gone! I think I had a mini heart attack at first, but I'm trying a program to see if I can recover everything which is why I'm blogging now because I don't want to do anything that will mess with my files and hopefully using the internet won't disturb the process. Okay, back to waiting to see if I really lost everything. Fingers crossed that I didn't. Here's that little freebie for you :) btw.. I suck shadowing on white.



Hope you enjoy!

8 comments:

Erin said...

OH NO!!! I hope you can recover that file!!! I don't know what I would do if I accidently deleted a store....fingers crossed!

Jeni said...

Thanks Sarah! Cute stuff.

Good luck recovering your Sweet Shoppe stash! Yikes!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Aug. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

Unknown said...

Love this. Just found your blog. Thanks for the freebies. I would like to buy the CU. I'll email you.

Pressed Petals said...

Thanks you! I really love the kits you've been making!

Ashes said...

Thank you very much for sharing. ^^

CathyK Designs said...

Thank you so much for the cute buttons! Good luck on recovering your files.

Kelseyll =) said...

Thanks for the buttons! Were you able to recover your files???? Ugghhh...I know that "sick" feeling and then your mind races to remember what was in those files!! I'm in the process of cleaning, deleting and backing up stuff right now. Important...but NOT so fun! I hope you were able to restore your files!