July 31, 2009

winners announced and some other info to share

First of all, thanks to everyone who took the time to share your memories with me :) I honestly got that warm fuzzy feeling while reading them. I enjoyed them so much that I gave everyone the kit!!! Can't wait to see what you all create using it!

Next, I want to tell you all that Erica Zane has a new date pack, Border Dates, out this week at ScrapMatters. They are such a nice finishing touch. I don't use nearly enough date elements. I'll be using these again and again. The layout below uses these and her kit Josh of the Jungle (which is completely adorable) both are available at ScrapMatters.






{credits}

My friend invited us to the Fort Wayne Zoo at the end of May and we had such a good time!

My last piece of really really big news is that I'm now a "Britt Girl"!!! I have been a fan of Britt-ish Designs since I started digi-scrapping about a year and a half ago. I'm just way beyond excited to be a part of her team! You can check out her store HERE at ScrapMatters, you won't be disappointed.

That's all for now. I'm ready to spend a nice relaxing weekend with the family. I'm also working on a collab kit that I can't wait to share :) I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Thanks so much for the kit It is wonderful