July 5, 2009

Can you believe I've been scrapping?!?!

I'm so excited because I'm guesting for Amanda Heimann this month!! Woohoo!! She has some really great products in her store at Scrap Orchard.

I used her Firefly Lane collab with Ziggle Designs and her new Buttonbet alpha. (some papers and letters were slightly recolored)



Have you seen this kit by Valorie Brown at Funky Playground??? Talk about C-U-T-E!! I linked the image to it in the shop, Just in case :)


Here's a page using it:


I was browsing Funky Playground the other day and came across this kit which I immediately fell in love with. (also linked)



Here's a page of Allison that I used it on. I love the vibrant colors in this kit.


Did everyone survive the weekend? We didn't do a thing which was kind of nice. Allison did break out in a terrible rash that we believe is from her vaccinations on 06/23. She looks awful but isn't acting out of the norm. I'm planning on taking her to the doctor first thing tomorrow (or as soon as they can schedule us) I'm just hoping her pediatrician is working.

We were able to hear all the fireworks and they kept the kids from sleeping, they sounded really nice (and really loud!) Maybe they'll be old enough next year to stay awake until 10 p.m. I really hate the week after the fourth though. EVERYONE is setting off fireworks which is kind of annoying when you have babies trying to sleep.

That's all for now, I'm in the process of working on something :) I think I've blogged more in the past week than I did all of June.

No comments: