July 20, 2009

Final Post for the Day.

I had no intentions of doing 3 blog posts this morning, but I didn't want to make a huge post. I really should try to blog more often and I wouldn't have this problem. I wanted to share these free templates that my CT member AmyP made. Images are linked to her blog. (sorry it took so long for me to post these Amy)





These are her very first times making templates so be sure you leave her some love if you grab them, she may just make more :)

I've been scrapping this weekend. It was nice to just scrap. I used Amanda Heimann's Magical Vacation for these first two pages. I'm in love with these colors! Really awesome kit.






Leah has this cute kit available today at Funky Playground.




Tania Shaw has Amy out today at Funky Playground.




Miss Tiina has Low-Key out today as well.




I've blogged about this kit before, but I used it again because I just love it that much.




Well I *think* that's it for the day. I need to get back to Allison who's becoming bored with Sesame Street and keeps crawling over to me. She's really not technically crawling yet, but she moves around by sitting on her butt and using her hands to pull her forward while her legs steer. It's the funniest thing to watch. She's also been pulling herself up and I think she may skip the traditional crawl altogether. Since she's now mobile I've spent the majority of my time decluttering the house and making sure everythings baby proof again. I feel like I've been on top of it but I'm amazed on the tiny objects she finds. How do they do it? Find those things that even I couldn't find? lol.

No comments: