July 4, 2009

40% off sale and another Let Freedom Ring freebie!

First of all, Happy 4th of July everyone!! If you are celebrating I hope you have a fun (and safe) holiday.

It's been raining here in Indiana all morning, but I'm kind of relieved. DH wanted to have an impromptu rummage this weekend to get rid of some of our clutter. I've spent the last couple of days pricing and organizing boxes and boxes of stuff that were still packed from when we moved over a year ago! So the rummage is postponed until next weekend and I can finally relax and enjoy the weekend.

Funky Playground is also having a 40% off sale to celebrate the fourth. You can pick up all of my products at 40% off this weekend only!!!

http://www.funkyplaygrounddesigns.com/store/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=49

I want to share a quickpage that Angela made using Let Freedom Ring. You can pick it up on her blog: http://onebigtallgirl-princessscraps.blogspot.com/ Sorry I didn't get it up here sooner, Angela, it's just been a crazy weekend :)

No comments: