April 10, 2009

so...........

I made it to round two!! Yay! I'm trying to get the next challenge done before this weekend, but I'm just not feeling it. I started working on a coordinating boy kit for the April Skies, but had to put it on hold until I complete this challenge. I've been so consumed in designing that I haven't done much else online. I would really like to get a couple of pages scrapped just for the fun of it. I sold some things on eBay this week and have some extra money and splurged on a couple of kits. I figure it's an early birthday present to me. (the 13th)

The kids have been driving me crazy the last couple of days. Actually, it's been all about Allison for the last two weeks. Let's see, she fell out of bed (mine) and fortunately fell on top of a pillow and not the hardwood floor, this told me it was time to buy another crib and have her start sleeping in it. She learned to sit totally unsupported. She started initiating peek a boo, clapping and waving. When on her tummy she now "swims", she's so close to crawling now. Andrew didn't crawl until he was about a year old. She started eating somewhat solid foods. She hasn't been able to tolerate chunky baby foods until now. Andrew was eating table foods at 7 m/o. Oh, she's also mastered going fowards in the walker. My little baby girls growing up. I can't believe she'll be one in a couple of months.

Andrew's just being Andrew. I don't know how the kid can put away so much food. I swear I spend half the day feeding him. He's constantly going to the cabinets and fridge for food. I'll show him something and he'll shake his head no over and over. I'm running out of things to feed the kid. He's also started running. It's the cutest thing to see a toddler all wobbly trying to run. I'm just afraid he's going to fall face first into the floor. I guess it's better than concrete, right?

With Easter being this weekend, I hope I can find some computer time away from the family. I've done told R that I want some time to "work" on the computer without anyone bothering me. Being the loving and supportive husband he is, he told me that that could be my birthday present. Men. They just don't get it. He's actually been talking about getting me a computer, maybe I'll get one this weekend. {fingers crossed}

That's it from me. I'm tired and have been staring at this screen for way too long. Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

agravette said...

Your stories about your babies bring back so many memories! My two are 13 and 8 now, and it just seems like yesterday they were small too! I'm so glad you made it to round 2. I love your round 1submission! Good luck on the next round!