April 12, 2009

I've been scrapping.

I spent my free evening last night scrapping. Overall, the night was fine, but I couldn't fall asleep and then the dogs woke me up this morning. My kids survived their first sleepover at grandma's. They were extremely tired all day and Allison sounded a little hoarse as if she'd been screaming all night, but they are fine.

I used Amanda Heimann and Eva Kipler's I Sea kit for this page. I won a gift card on Amanda's blog last week and bought it. I really love it. It has lots of scrapping goodies inside. This is also a template challenge at ScrapMatters.




SherrieJD and Tangie Baxtor have put together Make Merry. It has a TON of stuff in it. So many possibilities. I scrapped a page of myself with it.




I bought Megan Turnidges new Little Pixie kit at Scrap Matters. It's the cutest little kit and I love how there's no pink in it!



I used Color Me Happy from Matahati Designs for this page. It's really a versatile kit. I see myself using it again real soon.





It felt nice to spend some time scrapping again. I'm waiting for Allison to wake for her midnight feeding then I'm off to bed. It's been a really long weekend. I'm ready to get back to the regular schedule again, but when I wake up tomorrow, I'll be 27. eek. I remember not being able to wait to turn 18 and 21, then when I finally did turn 21 the years have seriously just flown by. Where did the last 6 years go?

No comments: