March 2, 2009

I've been kind of busy

So ScrapMatters is having a design competition and I have entered. I've never designed anything before and this was a big challenge! I must admit that I really love it! It has consumed the majority of my free time this week and I've neglected most of my housework. If you scrap, be on the lookout for freebies from me because even if I don't make it to the next round, I want to continue designing. Go over to ScrapMatters and check out all the amazing, free minis in their gallery!
I've managed to squeeze in some pages though:
Brittney (Britt-ish Designs) hosts My Story challenges over at SM that I'm really enjoying doing. Here's my name and what it means:

http://www.scrapmatters.com/gallery3/showphoto.php/photo/27144/ppuser/364
Because of these challenges, I asked my mom to borrow the family albums to scan pictures and found this one, that I love.
http://www.scrapmatters.com/gallery3/showphoto.php/photo/26748/ppuser/364

GG Digitals has a really cute kit in the SM February newsletter

No comments: