March 24, 2009

Brand New Grab Bag from Matahati Designs

Matahati Designs has a brand new Grab Bag out in celebration of her birthday! It really has some great stuff in there AND it's only $3, but only for a week so hurry and go get it!


Here's a page I whipped up this morning. I think this is one of my favorite pictures of Allison.


I also did this one using Matahati's [url=http://scraporchard.com/market/product.php?productid=16892&cat=0&page=5]It's a Charmed Life[/url]. Love all the deep colors in this kit!


SherrieJD and Tangie Baxtor have an amazing western themed kit out called [url=http://scraporchard.com/market/product.php?productid=17741&cat=0&page=1]Yippee
Ki Yay[/url] that you can get at Scrap Orchard.

I scrapped this picture of my grandfather as a toddler and didnt' really want to title it, but wanted to put a quote on the wooden part and haven't found anything fitting yet. I do love the way this page came out though.




I got to play around with Haynay Designs Angel Baby Boy kit again and came up with this page. I remember when Andrew had this little turtle face. I miss my little baby :(


So that's what I've been up to. I haven't really scrapped in a while and really enjoyed it. There just aren't enough hours in the day to do all I want to do. I wanted to show off a video of Andrew, but it's still loading and the kids both woke up so I'll have to share it later.

1 comment:

Toni said...

I love how you did that awesome cluster of flowers etc, and the baby LO is just adorable, makes me remember when my babies were little.