October 16, 2009

Some ScrapMatters New Releases to Share and a Speed Scrap!

So it's one o'clock in the afternoon and I'm sitting here in my pajamas with no intentions of getting out of them anytime soon. I woke up this morning feeling as though I got ran over by a truck in my sleep and feel lousy. My kids have been sick since earlier this week and it finally got me yesterday. I'm just counting down the hours until hubby gets home from work so I can go crawl back in bed.

Thankfully, it's Friday!! It's also new release day at ScrapMatters. The new releases are unreal this week (they are every week) and since I'm on their creative team, I had the opportunity to scrap a couple of pages earlier this week. Before I get to that I want to tell you all about a speed scrap jendavy is hosting this afternoon.

If you play along, you'll get this awesome participation prize from GG Digitals. You can find out more information in THIS thread.


Erica Zane has to be one of my favorite designers ever and I love the Spot of Tea collab with Denise Beatty this week! Make sure you check out their blogs for freebie add-ons!
Erica's Blog
Denise's Blog


Here's a page that I was able to do with it earlier this week. This is my favorite picture of Allison. It makes me almost miss having a newborn.

I also used Stolen Moments new template pack for this layout.


Britt-ish Designs also has a new kit out this week. It's Good To Be Bad is perfect for all your little villains!


Andilynn Designs also has Fall Frolic out this week.


Here's a page using it. I'm fresh out of "fall" pictures, but this kit is versatile enough for everyday layouts.


Here's some pages that I've done this last week or so. Click on image for credits.














No comments: