October 15, 2009

It's Lost & Found Thursday & Site CT Call

Hi all! Long time no post as usual. I seriously need to get back on top of blogging. I feel like I wait so long and get so much stuff that I want to share that I just skip it because I'm so far behind. I'm up a little earlier than usual this morning and by that I mean I've been up since 6am and it's still dark out (somethings not right here) My kids have been sick and really clingy so it's nice to sit here and have my lap to myself :)

Let me get right to the good stuff! Funky Playground Designs is having a site CT call! Want to work with the some of the best scrappers and designers around? Deadline is October 19th and you can find more information in THIS thread.



It's also Lost & Found Thursday where you can find great deals on some of our favorite products. Today I'm discounting my Seriously Spotted collection. You can pick up the individual packs for $1.00 each or get the bundle for only $2.50. Seriously, how good of a deal is that?




Like the new look of my blog? I would like to thank my creative team member Erin R for it :) She used my newest kit Memories of You.

No comments: