June 17, 2009

New products!

I've decided that my new releases will be on Thursdays from now on. Funky Playground has new releases on Mondays and Thursdays. I have these three things new in the shop today. I've made a paper shaper pack. I always have a hard time using elements on boy pages and thought it would be nice to have some "boyish" shapes to give more life to the papers in kits. Clip them as is or layer them, cut them up, fill them in. I'm hoping they are versatile enough to use again and again. If you like them, let me know. I did label them vol. 1 because I have more of a girly one in the works.



I also have two new alphas. Kinda Glassy is kinda like a glass square, but kinda not. :) I'm really enjoying making alphas. Kinda Classy is just that. It's versatile to use on any type of page.




Here's a couple of pages for some inspiration. All three items will be $1 on Thursday!!! Click images to take you to the store.


Here's a page from me using Cut it Out, Kinda Glassy alpha, April Skies and Boat Ride (clouds)


Here's a page from Becca using Worn Out girl, Cut It Out, Kinda Glassy alpha, April Skies and Sweet Spring kits.


I've been really sporadic on my blogging. I've really just been lost in designing and try not to surf the net too much while I'm trying to work and get distracted. We have Allison's birthday party coming up this weekend and I've been trying to get everything ready and get the house clean. I still haven't even thought about presents yet. I would like to get here a Fisher Price baby stroller
that has a wider base. The only problem with that is that she's not even crawling yet!!! She's lazy and won't do it. I believe she knows how, she just doesn't want to try. Andrew didn't crawl until around 11 months and I'm not worried. Anyways, I guess what I'm trying to say is that I my not blog until after the party. That's all for tonight. If you have any ideas for a present for a one year old girl, I'd love to hear them.

No comments: