June 2, 2009

3 Ways to Win!

UPDATE: DST link now fixed. I don't know what the problem was, but I was finally able to fix it. I checked to make sure the links worked before posting this and it worked fine. Thanks for letting me know.

I'm giving away two copies of Boat Ride at DSA and DST!!



All you have to do is post in either of these threads:
http://digiscrapaddicts.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3106
http://digishoptalk.com/boards/showthread.php?t=194571

I've also got a little contest going on in the last post I did right here on my blog. Just leave me a comment telling me which elements you can't scrap without and I'll choose 2 winners to recieve a $5.00 gift card.

My CT member AmyP has really outdone herself with this layout. Isn't it great?


Check back later for a free desktop calender using Boat Ride.

3 comments:

Kimi said...

For some reason, your DST link says it's not a valid thread. Not sure why but I thought you might like to know. :)

Stefanie said...

Congrats Sarah for opening up shop at FPD! Your stuff looks great!!

jmutchler said...

Yeah, I couldn't get the DST link to work either. Thanks for the opportunity.

I can't live without ribbons!!!