June 1, 2009

Creative Team Call

Since the announcement has been made, I'm officially selling at Funky Playground Designs. I'm in need of a few girlies to join my CT. This is brand new to me and I'm looking for people to grow with me and truly be creative through brainstorming, creating layouts, sharing ideas and constructive critisism. If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of please send me an e-mail.



Creative Team Call
I'm looking for a few talented scrappers to join my creative team.

Requirements:
  • Make at least 3 layouts per month using my products
  • Post to at least 3 galleries: Funky Playground, DST or DSA and one of your choice
  • Leave love on layouts using my products in the galleries
  • Enable me whenever you can
  • 3 month commitment
  • Be an active member on the CT forum

If interested, please send me an e-mail at tawisha @ yahoo.com (no spaces) Please include a short bio, list of current CT's and a link to your favorite gallery. Deadline is Sunday, June 7th.

*** Announcement will be made Wednesday, June 10th ****

I don't care what your skill level is or how long you've been scrapping. I'm just looking for some girls that will stay with me and help me grow. Can't wait to see all the apps.

1 comment:

Li said...

Congrats, Sarah!!! I'm seriously SO excited for you!!! Good luck with your CT call. :)