May 16, 2009

I'm still here.

Just busy. Is it bad that I lurk my own blog? I really have been busy doing secret stuff that you all will find out about soon. Very soon. It's going to be a short post. I have lots to do and am listening to the weather. I'm always nervous when there's tornado warnings and stuff. A few years ago we had a really bad storm in November real late at night. There was no reported tonadoes, but I think that one touched down around our house. What do you think?









We had two giant pine trees uprooted that night. I was pregnant and asleep in the living room right under where the tree fell on the house. I watched power lines go down and catch the neighbors tree on fire. It was crazy. I was half asleep at 3am and I think I called 911 (to report the tree on fire) I remember waking up and it sounded like there was a train outside. So I'm pretty paranoid now about storms.

Anyways, my friend Li has a template freebie on her blog that you need to go snatch up. It's really cute and I love her composition and leave her some love while you're there. She may just make more :)


(click on image to go to her blog)




Speaking of templates, you may want to go through some of my old posts and download any of them that you may have missed. My 4shared account is getting too full (and will have more very soon) and I'm disabling the links. I'll disable links on Monday so you'll have all weekend to get them.

That's it for now. I have some stuff that needs my attention. :)

2 comments:

Li said...

You about gave me a heart attack, Sarah! When I first saw this post, I thought these pics were current! Glad to see they're not! *whew!*

Thanks for linking my templates. :)

OneBigTallGirl said...

Sheesh! I thought WHY hasn't she mentioned this tree thing to us yet? and then I read it was a few years ago, but still YIKES!

BTW I lurk on my own blog too. LOL