May 5, 2009

Did you survive NSD weekend?

I feel like I have a online shopping hangover. I had a difficult time surfing all the sites, finding the best deals and trying to score some awesome freebies that I didn't get a chance to really participate anything. I've spent a ton of time unzipping stuff and trying to clean up the hard drive. I'm kind of glad it's over.

I did do some shopping and I'll have to answer some questions when hubby looks at the bank statement (hehe) but it was worth it, and hey, I'm worth it. :) I didn't spend too much and have a ton of stuff to play with, if only I had the time.
I did make a ton of layouts in the last couple of days. I'm kind of exhausted from the Funky Playground competition and it was nice just to scrap with other people's stuff and not have any deadlines to meet. I've entered ScrapMatters Queen of Scraps competition. Yes, I know, another competition, but this one is for scrapping. If you don't know about it you should go check it out. I know that I won't scrap the most and won't become queen, but it will be nice to just scrap.

Okay, some pages, and then I'm off to bed, it's already 1 am and the kids will wake up too early. I'll start off with some CT stuff then show off ones using stuff I bought.


Erica Zane has revamped her Berry Crush. Here's my brother with Allison at Andrew's party.


Matahati Designs has teamed up with Amanda Heimann for a NSD grab bag. Love the colors in this bag!



I just love ALL of Krystal Hartley's stuff and these kits are no exception. I used A Beatiful World on the first and Goodnight, Moon on the second (collab with Ziggle Designs)




This page was done with goodies from Britt-ish Designs grab bag:


Megan Turnidge has this cute kit, Wild Child out that I just HAD to have:

And I had to go shopping at the Sweet Shoppe. Zoe Pearn has some seriously cute kits. I used You Rock on this page

and Some Like it Hot on this one.
They were giving away this So Memorable collab when you spent $10 or more. It's really soft and pretty.


That's all. If you're still reading I found out something today and all I can say is that my house will never be clean again :)

No comments: