April 30, 2010

Happy iNSD everyone!!

Hope everyone's weekend is getting off to a great start and you're able to find some AMAZING deals on your scrap supplies! I've been a busy little bee this month and have one last thing for April. Can you believe it's the last day of April?? Where has this year gone?!?

I'm not going to be able to enjoy myself during all of the iNSD festivities because we're having my son's third birthday party on Saturday. It was supposed to be last Saturday and I ended up getting sick so I had to reschedule. I wish I would have scheduled it for this Sunday instead. I totally spaced about it being International Scrapbooking Day tomorrow! There will be TONS of fun stuff going on at ScrapMatters this weekend that you don't want to miss! Me on the other hand, will be busy cleaning and then entertaining a bunch of toddlers. I would much rather be scrapping. Andrew has requested a "George" party so there may just be a primary color kit coming up in the near future so keep an eye out!

Anyways, you aren't reading this to find out about my weekend, you came here to see what I have in the shop! This Grab Bag has 4 brand new coordinating products in it for the low low price of $3.50. It's only available until May 5th so if you want to get it, you better do it soon.


Here's what is inside:








Here are a few layouts that the CT have made using items in the grab bag:

layout by Britanee:


layout by Kendall:


2 layouts by Katie:(also uses other items not available in the bag)




Make sure you stop by my blog tomorrow to score a limited time freebie and take part in a massive blog train. It's going to be HUGE and you don't want to miss it!

No comments: