April 13, 2010

Happy Birthday to me and a sale for you!

I'm a little early here, but technically it's my birthday and I wanted to share some of the fun with you! If you use the code bday_28_off now through Sunday, April 18th, you'll get 28% off your orders! This offer excludes collabs.



Why are you still here? Go shopping! lol.

I'm going to get to bed and maybe when I wake up I'll feel a little older. Too bad getting older is no longer as exciting as it was when we were kids.

You also need to stop by my CT's blog and pick up a little birthday gift they're giving away. Make sure you leave them some love so they'll keep giving away goodies!
http://designsbysarahbennett.blogspot.com/

You also HAVE to stop back by this Friday. I have something new coming out that you DON'T want to miss. Trust me, it's not just awesome. it's awesome times awesome. It's awesome squared. (that's for you Becca)

No comments: