February 19, 2010

Some Layouts To Share

It's been a long time since I posted any pages that I've done and am trying to get back in the habit of scrapping more and being a good creative team member! Here's what I've been up to since I obviously haven't been designing much. lol.


Some pages using goodies from Sahlin Studio

{credits}


{credits}


This page is actually of my ADSR partner, Becca. (Hi Becca! Hope you don't mind me posting here) Who else is doing the race this year? I'm currently stuck on the ATC's. I've done them before, but am at a loss on where to begin.


{credits}


Erica Zane just keeps coming out with amazing kits all the time! Here's some pages using some of her fabulous products.


{credits}


{credits}


{credits}


{credits}


And finally, here are some pages using Britt-ish Designs goodies!


This page was for the first challenge of the ADSR. I'm really pleased with how it came out. I struggled finding a picture with a five in it and had to snap some pictures Saturday of a tired little girl. She was not working the camera for me, but I did manage to get a five on the toy container in the second photo.

{credits}


{credits}


{credits}


{credits}


I'll be back tomorrow with some new products! Hooray! Actually, I'm going to write up the post as soon as I publish this one :)

No comments: