February 19, 2010

New Stuff!

Finally something new in my ScrapMatters shop! I believe I'm going through a funk and I'm blaming it on the winter weather. I just have no desire to do anything right now on the computer. I have been trying to declutter the house as much as I can with two little helpers.

The good news is that I think I'm coming out of it and have a couple new products in the store this week! You can pick up Template Pack 1 and Glittery Alpha at ScrapMatters.

Also, don't forget that I'm having a creative team call and a HUGE sale! Discount will be reflected in the cart.




Now onto the good stuff!





Layout by Li:


layout by Katie:


layout by Fiona:


Layout by me using Britt-ish Designs Animal Kingdom kit that's new this week.




Here's the third page I've done for the ADSR and I used Erica Zane's Cute Lil' Kaylee kit which is absolutely adorable.


1 comment:

aboood said...

thank you

http://www.cc0cc.com/vb