December 7, 2009

New kit and a freebie

Happy Monday everyone! I'm usually not so chipper first thing Monday morning, but I woke up and looked outside and it's snowing! I probably wouldn't be as excited if I had to get out in it, but it's so pretty to look at sitting in the warmth of my house.

I have been busy the last couple of weeks and have a new kit available at Funky Playground today. Merry and Bright would be perfect for scrapping those non-traditional holiday pictures and it's on sale today!



Here are some CT pages for inspiration:

layout by Memi:


layout by Julie:


layout by Jude:


layout by Cindy:


Layout by Bre:


Here's a coordinating add-on for you! (image is linked to 4shared)

3 comments:

techia said...

Thank you for the freebie!

Sweet Pea said...

Thank you so much!

MrsPeel said...

thanks so much for this...beautiful!!!