December 30, 2009

The Best of 2009 sale at FPD

Has everyone recovered from the holidays? I'm so off schedule and have kind of took a break from the computer for the week. I've spent time with my family and pretty much vegged out all week long. I did spend some time this afternoon scrapping which was really nice.
I'm posting to tell you about an amazing sale going on at Funky Playground right now. There is a Best of 2009 category where everything is $1.35! I chose to put ten of my best selling and favorite products since we're going into 2010. Seriously, can you believe the year's almost over? I'm still trying to figure out where the year went.

I'm still kind of on vacation since hubby doesn't go back to work until after the new year so I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year!

All products are linked to the shop.








1 comment:

Simply Sarah said...

awesome choices... now to dig into the couch cushions for some change.... I want them all!