November 7, 2009

Hop on the ScrapMatter's Blog Train!

It's time for the ScrapMatter's DSD blog train!! There are 45 stops on this train and a TON of awesome goodies to be had! You should have just left Cyndi's blog and I'm stop #33 on this crazy train! If at any time you've got lost you can always check back at the ScrapMatter's blog for a complete list of stops. There are a ton of activities going on this weekend that you don't want to miss! First off is the sale! (click on ad to visit the shop)



spend $15 and receive this collab kit for free!!


Something that I consider to be a daily constant in my life is the internet. I don't know what I'd do without it. As a SAHM it's my connection to the outside world. My hobbies, friendships and job depend on me staying connected. I don't know what I'd do without it!

With that being said, here's my contribution to this blog train. This link will only be active until 11:59pm on 11/12. After that, all these goodies will be packaged up and sold in the store.

(click image to download)


You came from Cyndi's blog: http://cyndi146.blogspot.com/

Your next stop is Li's blog: http://www.libeingcrafty.blogspot.com/

Before you go, make sure you check out the special section in the FORUM just for DSD!
Why not end your Saturday night with a Speed Scrap hosted by me! The special DSD edition Speed Scrap will start at 9:30 pm EST and you'll get this awesome participation prize from MickeyB. There may even be a few surprises as well! You can find out more information HERE.



Want more freebies? Check the previous post for some more DSD treats!

9 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Nov. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

Becca said...

okay...can i say i love your qp there...LOL. No, really, it's great...but it makes me laugh!

Chelle said...

Thanks for the great QP. Aaaaaaa! I am missing your SS. Off to the chat room.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 08 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Sam aka 3 Little Helpers said...

Hi just wondering if I can add your blog to my freebie finder?? You can view it here http://crafty-cupboard.com/f9/ or sign your blog up here http://crafty-cupboard.com/f8/ My finder will automatically collect any freebies you post & add them to the finder. This is a free service
many thans for your time Sam

Lindsay Blain said...

I LOVE "A Slice of Life"! It is SOOO cute!! I wish I had it. It's perfect for a page I'm trying to do. Thanks for sharing the QP! :)

thescrappywife said...

Wonderful quick page! Thank you!

thescrappywife said...

Wonderful quick page! Thank you!

Sarah said...

Sam - Sure! :)