March 18, 2010

Re-Release of Memories of You and a freebie!

Happy Friday everyone! I'm having a difficult time making myself sit down at the computer to get something done when it's soooo gorgeous outside, BUT I want to show you what I've added to my ScrapMatters store. You can find Memories of You HERE.



Here are some inspirational pages for your viewing pleasure :)





Here's a little coordinating freebie for you too!



Sorry for the drive by posting, but I'm ready to wake my kids up from their naps and go play! It's incredible what a little sunshine does! Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Scrappycath said...

Awesome kit. Thanks for the add on too!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much !

Kelseyll =) said...

This is so pretty! I'm LOVING the alpha!! Thanks for the freebie! =)

Hilarie said...

Pretty. Love the alpha! Thank you!

yensid said...

Thanks so much for the lovely freebie!

CĂ©line Rozec said...

Merci pour magnifique alphabet

J'adore

love2learn said...

Seriously beautiful. Thanks for keeping links active. :)