January 30, 2009

Lots of pages to share!

Here are some pages I've done recently. I'll post here in a bit about some of the things going on right now.
Some of my Amazing Digiscrapping Race challenge pages:
A layout featuring Haynay's newest template set, 3's company:
A layout of me and my mom using Julie Marie's Winter Majesty kit:
Some pages using the awesome products of SherrieJD at Scrap Orchard. I'm now on her amazing creative team!!
I'm also so stoked to be a Sunshine Sweetie!! I'm also CTing for Sunshine Studio Scraps!!! I'm so excited! They have a new store collab coming sooned called No. 9. It's so versatile! Just look how different these two pages are:
(fyi: the flower isn't included on her book page. I just would hate for some perv to see my daughter's little butt)
Madame Wing was my first designer to work with at the Sun. Here's a page I made using her Love Me Not kit:
And FINALLY here are some pages I've done just because. Some are for challenges and some I just wanted to use some of the new goodies I won through the race.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I found your blog through the Ikeagoddess...love her! I love your templates and I was instantly drawn to your layouts, so I scrolled through your past posts, and I wanted to tell you that I think you have a fabulous, clean style with lots of texture that I adore! Not easy to do both.